It is beautiful to look at, in December, January, even February, but come on
enough is enough!!
I want SPRING!!! I want to be working in the garden and seeing flowers like Suze.
I want to take the kids to the beach and go camping.
The list could go on and on, but I will stop there. Thanks for letting me VENT!
I am Subbing at our local High School today, lucky for me it has been pretty quiet so
far, yippee!! I am in the In School Suspension Room. I just have to keep them under control,lol.
The nice thing is, I have access to Internet, so if "the children" are behaving I can catch up here
Anyways, there I go rambling again.
Our Sweet Bindi made my DAY!! Thank you, Bindi for this wonderful award!!
The "You Make my Day Award" works like this:
1. Write a post with links to 5 blogs that make me think and/or make my day.
2. Acknowledge the post of the award giver.
3. Tell the award winners they won by commenting on their blogs with the news!
*note* all tags and Meme's are optional
Five blogs that make my day start on a beautiful note:
1. Creative Cecile - she makes me smile with her sense of humor and writing!
2. Happy Robyn - pin-ups, dotee dolls and beautiful pictures makes this a great place to visit
3. Bomber Mark - My NASCAR and FORMULA 1 Buddy from down under!
4. Sassy Kylie - Another Aussie friend, wonderful stories about life and family!
5. CSI Brian - Great stories on being an aspiring writer and CSI, plus owner of the "Cafe"
It was very hard to pick just 5, cuz there are many more that I go to visit everyday. There are also some that I am still stalking or lurking in the background. But, I still love to visit......
There are also some that have already received this Award so if you would like to visit them stop by Bindi's Beautiful World and see who else received this award .
Good thoughts to all,