January 1, 2008

Happy New Year!!

Well, it is now 2008, I can only hope that the new year will bring brighter and better things to those around me. I have many things to be thankful for, but I am having a hard time focusing on them right now.
We had a party to go to tonight, I wasn't sure about going but we did. I knew as soon as we got there, it was a mistake. Oh, there were a few good highlights, like getting to see and talk with several very good and true friends. Friends that don't listen to all the other supposed friends chatter. I am so tired of the pettiness of people. But, enough of that. Another friend's daughter came looking for me and it was great to see her. That made my night. I think it is good for me to put these thoughts, or ramblings on paper. I really don't like to be negative, I do try to find the positive in things and people, but sometimes it is so damn hard. On to more positive thoughts right now! I have checked in at my favorite blogs since we got home and it made me feel much better. I feel there is so much more out there to be thankful for, there is always somebody or something going on in this big world that is worse than anything going on in my life.

Resolutions for the New Year:

1. Focus on the positive, not the negative.

2. Let go of old hurts.

3. Love and enjoy family and true friends.

4. Don't be so hard on yourself.

5. Accomplish these before adding more!

Good thoughts to all


Gig

No comments: