December 31, 2007

New Year's Eve morning


It is late night and I cannot sleep. Am watching tv, another late night movie. It is actually my best time of the day. I have the house to myself and it is quiet, I have control of the remote and I am enjoying that. My other half does not always understand how someone can be a night person. But that is me. Even my kitty is sleeping. She usually is right by my side, but she has decided she likes to sleep in the bathroom sink! We still have not decided what the plan is for tomorrow night. Go out or stay in. I sorta would like to go out, but my husband does not really want to go out. We have a party to go to, but he dislocated his shoulder several weeks ago and his arm is really bothering him. I will wait and see.
I have been exploring other blogs, since I am new at this and found some very interesting ones. I am hooked, everyday or night as it might be finds me checking in on everyone and seeing what is happening in many different parts of the world. I haven't commented yet to any of them, so I guess that means I am "lurking in the background" but I will. Well, I think it is time to call it a night. One more day in the year 2007, the year has gone by fast. Hopefully the new year will be better.

No comments: