December 25, 2008

Happy Holidays...




Christmas Joys


Evergreen boughs that fill our homes

With fragrant Christmas scents,

Hearts filled with the loving glow

That Christmas represents;
Christmas cookies, turkeys stuffed,

Festive holly berry,

Little faces bright with joy,

Loved ones being merry;
Parties, songs, beribboned gifts,

Silver bells that tinkle,

Christmas trees and ornaments,

Colorful lights that twinkle;
Relatives waiting with open arms

To smile and hug and kiss us;

These are some of the special joys

That come along with Christmas.


By Joanna Fuchs



From my home to yours, I wish you a

beautiful, wonderous Christmas !


Lotsa love,

Gig

12 comments:

Suzanne said...

You forgot Blottie!!! What?! I'm so sorry honey. I can't help myself!

Great post and thanks. I love you so much. HAVE A BEAUTIFUL AND MERRY CHRISTMAS. *Plants huge sloppy kiss on Gigs cheek along with a really, really huge hug!!!* (You okay girlfriend?!)

Love to all,
Me ;)

Gig said...

Merry Christmas Blottie!! I would never forget you!!! I love you too, I am sending you lots of love and hugs from my corner of the world!! *Gig fall backwards in 3ft of snow, makes snow angel for Suze...*"oh damn, I have fallen and can't get up"!!

Sending Merry, Merry to Rob and Rob's Mom too!!

Love you, Blottie
xoxo
Love
p.s. Happy Birthday to your Mom too.

Kookaburra said...

Have a wonderful day and don't eat too much turkey or drink too much eggnog :)

Gig said...

Mark,
It is to late, I have already ate tooooo much!! No eggnog though. The day is winding down and it is back to work tomorrow.

Cheers and beers,
gig

Megan said...

Merry Christmas, Gig! I had to work today too. So glad that's over!

Have a wonderful weekend!

Karen ^..^ said...

Merry late Christmas, Gig. I met you over at Suzanne's and Farmgirl's blog. You are a peach too, I see.

Very pleased to make your acquaintance... * curtsey's*

Gig said...

Megan,
It is now time for "Happy New Year"!! Hope yours is a great one!!

Gig,
xoxo

Gig said...

Karen,
I too am pleased to make your acquaintance...I have lurked at your blog. I have enjoyed reading about your beautiful daughters.

We do have several things in common...we are both Hairdressers, we love Suzanne/Blottie and we enjoyed visiting Farmgirl!!

Welcome to Gigsville!!
Happy New Year...I will meet you at the Onion for a cocktail later...

Gig

Kookaburra said...

Hey Gig,

Happy New Year to you and Ed.

INNER VOICES said...

hope your holidayz were sweet!!

Cece said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR, GIGGIE.

Love ya,
Cece

just bob said...

Hi Gig!